- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground peppercorn +1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 8-ounce pork tenderloin steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 1 1/8pint stock
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or brandy
- 1/4 pint sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Season pork with pepper and paprika.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook . Transfer pork to plate; tent with foil. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mushrooms to same skillet; sauté until browned, about 4 minutes. Add stock and Cognac; boil 2 minutes. Add cream; boil until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Whisk in mustard. Serve with noodles or rice.