Yesterday, early evening, my electricity went!!! I was right in the middle of cooking dinner. I ran about the place gathering candles and then inspected the fuse box. Firstly, there was no electrocuted cat in there, phew. I could see nothing wrong. I fiddled with a few switch thingies but having had a really nasty electric shock as a kid, I am a tad scared of such things. I sat in the freezing sitting room, twiddling my thumbs for an hour, until Terry returned home from work. He opened the fuse box, flipped a switch and normality returned. Did I get any sympathy? Did I heck! He laughed at the idea of a woman my age, unable to deal with such a little thing.